Communications, Inc. has been providing quality service nationwide to customers with diverse needs for over a quarter of a century. Our dedicated and specialized staff makes the difference. Here’s what sets us apart from other answering services.
- We answer your phones by the third ring.
- We follow your instructions on how to handle your account.
- Our Communications Specialists go through an extensive training program. They’re taught how to handle all types of calls, customers and questions.
- They’re trained in how to answer calls as if they worked for your company. They review audio and visual educational material and receive one-on-one training with members of our senior staff before they ever handle a call.
- A true team spirit thrives within our company and it is reflected in the long-term relationship we have developed with our existing clients.
By fax, e-mail, dispatch, text or you can call in and retrieve your messages.
It takes approximately 5-7 days to set up an account, depending on the amount of information that will be programmed into our system.” “However, we will be happy to work with you if you have an emergent need to start service earlier.
Yes. There is never a recording or automated voice answering your phone lines unless you choose that option.
You provide us with detailed information on how you want emergencies handled. We won’t stop calling until we relay your emergency message to a “live” person that you have designated. We take pride in the fact that we have never failed a client during an emergency. How serious are we about handling your calls? Once we made 38 calls before we got an employee of the company to take the call.
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Statistics show that 31% of callers rarely or never leave a message on a recorder. Providing a “live voice” to answer your phone will enable you to act on potential business.
We bill once a month, every 30 days.
Yes, we accept Visa and MasterCard. Each month we will send you an invoice and a receipt showing charges to your credit card.